1. Make the things that are needed.
2. Stand on the back of the chair. Hold the cloth so that the cladding around the front of the top of the stool and meet on the back side where you stand. Leave the left side of the organza longer, as this will ensure that after connecting the arc, the bow evenly stands on the back of the stool.
3. Repeat with other chairs.
4. Separate the sections of the bow so that it looks like a real and complete arch on the back of the chair.
5. Secure on a chair with a large and full arch.
6. Cut the organza into the length required. Be sure to leave enough space to connect the bow.
7. If you want, you can add other elements to the arc, such as rotating barriers or strips, etc. It's optional, but if you choose to do this, make sure that the color and theme match all the elements you've added.
What you need?
Organza fabric - enough to make bows for every chair being used
Additional lightweight and matching dangling decorative elements, such as stars, hearts, doves, Santas, etc.