1. Remove the baking tray more easily with decorations. Buy a wooden hood block from a wholesaler store or online. Set it to a stable surface, then cover with a plastic cap. Attach the plastic cover to the base of the hood block with a rubber band or tape to prevent it from slipping. The plastic wrap makes the finished hat easier.
It is a good idea to work in a well ventilated area. The hat retractor can smell and make you feel at ease.
Do not use Styrofoam hat base. That's not the same thing. You need something stiffer.
The shape of the hat kit determines the final shape of the hat, so choose the shape and size reasonably!
2. Turn the felts out and cover them firmly. Take the hood from the wholesale outlet; it looks a bit like a hat. Use a brush brush to cut the winch. Use enough material to slip through the material, but not so much that it is soaked to the other side.
You can also use a wool felt or fur blanket. You can find it on the web or in the handicraft shop in needles.
Do not use acrylic felted craft shop in the children's art section. That's not the same thing.
3. Screw the flip on the right side and stretch it over the hat block. Pull the air cleaner over the hood block, the side-down bracket, then turn the hood so that you can see the lower side. Attach the edges of the felt to the lower edges of the mycelium chloride and attach them using pins. It does not matter if they are parallel or perpendicular to the edge.
Start in both main directions: North, East, South and West. Fill the gaps with more pins until the entire edge is attached.
If you use a vildloot, place it on the rigid side against the hat block. Pull it out and stretch it over the hat block, then attach it with the pins at the bottom edge.
4. Cover your hat with hand towel, then steam with iron. Pull the towel over your hat, then fill your iron with water. Turn on the iron, allow the steam function and set the heat to "Wool". When the iron hat is pressed, pull this hat onto the hat. Work along your way, starting with the crown and finishing with the edge.
If your iron does not have a wallet, choose a low or medium low setting.
Always keep track of tight iron and falsehood. Do not let the wrinkle fall below it; pull that nation
How long do you have to press the hat is different. Put it long enough to keep its shape. It should only be 5-10 seconds.
5. Let the hat dry for 30 minutes. During this time, you can clean the brush, then pack it in plastic. Do not use water or it renders the hardener in solid.
6. Rotate the crown around the string you want to start at the edge. Instead, you can also use the rubber space that you can buy in the furniture store. It helps to create this wrinkle between the hat and the edge. For the most part, there is an edge where the hat will start to burn.
There is nothing that the string is like; take it later.
Not all hats are left to the brim. For example, a pillbox hat is just a crown. In this case, you can skip this step.
You can also paste the contacts next to each other to create a line, but keep in mind that it leaves the indent.
7. Allow the hat to cool, remove the strip and cut the edge of the edge. Remove the pins on the bottom of the mycchloride, then remove the edge you use to the brim. Finally, pull the hood off the block. Use scissors to cut the edge of the cropped area. Here you can also tilt a bundle or give it an asymmetrical shape.
8. Continue to iron on your edge. Hold the roadblock around the hat and press the hat with iron. Be sure to blast all the bumps or wrinkles that occur, especially on the upper arm and the shoulder.
If you want to cling your hat, remove the hat, then align the edge of the ironing board. Avoid always roadblocks from felt and iron.
9. If desired, raise the edge edge to the edge of the edge. Fasten the furniture to the edge, then cut off the excess wire cutters. Use the seamless edge to the edge of the seam edge.
The nickel color is not important because you will break the wire.
It helps to give the edge more structure. If you do not want to, skip this step and skip to the next.
10. If desired, slide and sew the tape around the edge of the edge. Cut the long ribbon long to surround it. Sew the ribbon to the edge, along the edge of the right side and match the edges. Attach the tape over the bottom edge of the edge edge and push it back in again.
You can sew it by hand or sewing machine. Use a straight line and a twist to match the tape.
Use a ribbon that fits your hat design. Satin or gratsgrain works well here.
If you add the cable to the edge, you must stop this step to hide the wires. If you did not add the wire to your edge, you can still make this step more enjoyable for the finish.
11. If desired, add a grosgrain ribbon to the inside of the hat. If you look at professional-made caps, you will see that the grosgrain ribbon is visible on the sides of the crowns. Just cut the length of the tape long enough to fit inside the hat, then sew the ends together. Pull the ring onto the hat, then manually sew the top edge down.
The tape should go as soon as the sides of the hat begin to form the edge.
This helps the hood to maintain its shape and prevent it from stretching. It's not the same as the outer hat strip.
The seam is visible at the end. You need to enclose the furniture of the coat later.
12.Clean the hat as desired. Here is where you get as creative as you want. For professional finishing, sew decorations with a needle and a thread. If you do not want to sew, you can try to glue them with hot glue or cloth.
For a simple look, paste the ribbon to the bottom of the crown, then sew the ends together. Cover the seam with a bow or a flower.
For even more rustic look, use felted decorations, such as the suitability of felted flowers or sensitive soles.
When you look at the vineyard, add a soft fluff to the hat strip.