Flower hair clips have been one of the most popular items among girls, women and kids. They are also versatile items for matching your clothes or bags. If you are a flower hair clip fan, why not learn with us how to make fabric flower hair clips? Rather than plastic or diamond flower hair clips, I prefer fabric ones. Because I advocate naturalism and fabric gives me the feeling of getting closer to nature. If you have the same view as me, let's see how to make fabric flower hair clips. Flower hair clips have become a new trend among girls and children. They are also a multipurpose item to match your bags and clothes. If you are a fan of flower hair clips, why not learn with us how to make cloth flower hair clips? Rather than plastic or diamond flower hair clip, I prefer that cloth. Because I advocate naturalism and fabric gives me a feeling of getting closer to nature. OK, let's see how to make fabric flower hair clip.
1. Make a petal. Cut out a piece of cotton cloth in a rectangle shape; fold it in half. Sew a 'U' shape along the edges of the cloth as the picture shows.
2. Embellish the flower. Glue the small flower on the large one; stick a plastic pearl button in the middle of the flowers.
3. Finish the flower. Cross a pink ribbon to make a circle. Stick the ribbon bow and the pink ribbon down the flower. Stick the pink one at the bottom. Glue a piece of round cloth at the back of the pink ribbon.
4. Make flower shapes. String the thread to make a petal and make another 4 petals linked with the 1st one. Sew both ends and adjust a shape of flower. Do the same to make the other flower with three petals.
5. Fold a ribbon bow. Fold a bow with a strip of ribbon as the picture shows. Glue it to fix the shape.
6. Glue a strip of white ribbon around the hair clip to make it more beautiful. Stick the flower on it.
Things You'll Need
Hot melt gun
Plastic pearl button