Butterflies and hair bows are just as weird hair accessories, why not join? Although it is difficult to see a realistic butterfly from the band, it is still easy to do what looks so fascinating. All you need are a few strips, needles and threads, hot glue and hair clips. Soon you can make butterflies for every occasion!Read More
Monday, July 30, 2018 11:08:59 PM America/Los_Angeles
Sunday, July 29, 2018 5:29:06 PM America/Los_Angeles
A cloth bow can be used for all kinds of decorative purposes, including crafts, hair ornaments, wrapping paper and home decoration. There are several ways to get hair out of the fabric, and this article lists some suggestions that inspire their own creations.Read More
Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:05:18 PM America/Los_Angeles
It's surely a great way to show your love and appreciation by giving someone a rose. You can make a rose out of paper, fabric or even a coffee filter yourself and it would be of great funny.Read More
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:41:43 PM America/Los_Angeles
1. Get a metal braid frame. These wreaths are usually green and are composed of four rings connected by vertical bars. You can get them in the floral section of the arts and crafts store. What size you get depends entirely on you!
2. Select a 2½ to 6 inch wide wire tape. The most popular is the tape for the deco network, but you can also use tapes for ribbons, tapes or satin. Make sure the tape is wired.
3. Attach the end of the tape to the smallest ring on the back of the crown. Tilt the frame to the curved side facing down. Pull the end of the strap under the smallest, inner ring on the wreath. Return the end of the tape to the rest of the tape in a tight knot.
Make sure you connect the strap next to one of the vertical sticks on the wreath.
4. Switch the wreath and learn a ring pattern. The winding frame has four rings. The smallest ring on the inner side will be called the first, second, third and fourth rings.
5. Pull the tape loop between the first and second rings. You can do the loop as big or small as you like. However, about two widths of the toes would be ideal. Also, make sure that the loop is oriented horizontally so that it is parallel to the rings. If not, simply twist it, so it is.
6. Pull the tape loops between the following strings until you reach the outside. Drop between the second and third bells and pull out the second loop of the tape. Check that the same size is the first loop. Repeat this step for the third and fourth bells.
Make sure you pull the tape to your fingers. You want the loops to be only at the forefront of the ring, but not backwards.
7. Get back to the first ring. Use the same procedure as before, but vice versa. Pull another loop of strap between the fourth and third fingers. Slide it towards the first loop in this line, then scroll to the next line down until you reach the first ring again.
8. Give your way through the rings until you return where you started. Keep loops as close as possible in size and make sure they are oriented horizontally. Some of them hesitate against each other, so they stick together and the wreath seems full.
After three types of three loops, attach the tape to the frame with a 6-inch pipe cleaner. Try using a color that matches your tape.
9. Cut the excess tape and fasten it to the frame. Switch the wreath so that the back is visible. Cut the cloth to about 1 to 2 inches, then fasten it to a vertical, metallic twine, pipe cleaning pipe, a piece of wire or a thin wire.
10. Show the wreath if you want. Use a hot fixing pistol to protect objects on the front of the crown to get more characters. Use items that match the color of the wreath and the season. Flowers, leaves and flower bows are great options.
Try the ornament, bells or plastic snowflakes for a winter wreath.
Try bee, butterflies or daisies / sunflowers for the summer wreath.
Try to wrinkle, color sheets or fake crawls to fall the wreath.
For spring spring try with plastic Easter eggs, butterflies or spring flowers.
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:28:12 PM America/Los_Angeles
1. Collect your supplies. If you want to make a large flower arc, you will need a piece of string with a string, about 4 inches wide and 3 meters long.
The wire ribbon is much easier to work than a soft ribbon, because it keeps its shape better, making it a more complete arc.
You will also need a length of 9 or 10 inches of floral wires stacked in the U shape and a pair of scissors.
2. Make your central cycle. Take one end of the strap and form a strap to make sure the "right" side of the strap is facing outwards.
Keep the bottom of the loop between your thumb and your finger tight. Keep in mind that the size of the loops you make will determine the size of the completed arch.
At the bottom of this first loop, leave the ribbon a tight roll to make sure that the correct side of the ribbon is facing out. This is the secret of a beautiful port.
3. Make the following two loops. Design a second loop on one side of the original center loop.
Secure it between your thumb and fingers holding the first loop and giving the ribbon another good loop to make sure the right side is facing outwards.
On the other side of the central loop, make a third loop, which is fastened between your fingers and rotate the strap.
4. Continue with loops. Continue using the same loop technique, locking and tilting until you have four or five loops on each side of the original center loop.
Depending on how you want your end loop to look, you can do all the loops in the same way, or you can make them progressively larger than you go.
When finished with loops, lift the end of the strap and secure it between the thumb and finger. This will create a large circular loop hanging below your arc.
5. Protect it with a flower wire. Take a U-shaped piece of flower wire and place one leg over the center ring so that one leg is on each side of the bow.
Turn the legs of the cables by fixing the bottom of the arch and holding all the loops in place.
Alternatively, some recommend turning the arc itself (instead of the cable), as they claim that this results in stricter arches that do not decompose.
6. Expand the bow. Take a few moments to pull out all the loops and create a rounded flower shape.
This can require a firm pull, but the wireband must do what is commanded!
Also, make sure to round each loop so that it looks perfect and round instead of flat.
7. Cut the tail. Cut a large loop to hang on the bow with half to form the tail. Cut the cuts as short as you want and give them a sloping end or swallow, which you prefer.
These arches are great to fit in the middle of the banquet tables. They give extra color between the bouquets of flowers.
In image storage, foam is used to keep images in frames. The piece you need is about 5 "to 12". Most frames have wheat-like nuclear particles of this size and will sell for pennies.
The wire used to protect your flower arc should be very tight or the loops will move. If necessary, use the pliers to help interlock the cable extremely tight.
Monday, July 23, 2018 5:55:04 PM America/Los_Angeles
You may want to do some preparation for your school uniform or try a new style for a wedding or special event. Whatever the reason, ribbon hair bow are a great way to repair any outfit and create a unique look.Read More
Sunday, July 22, 2018 3:41:42 AM America/Los_Angeles
How to Make a Ribbon Journal?Read More
Thursday, July 19, 2018 5:59:57 PM America/Los_Angeles
Do you need a minute's gift for a good friend? Follow these steps for a great gift that someone will appreciate for a long time.Read More
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:42:10 PM America/Los_Angeles
Simple ribbon flowers decorated with pearls come out. The main color selected is black and white. A very good color scheme fits the different outfits. Tutorial on how to make flowers with ribbon, would like to tell you how it comes step by step. If you at first glance see plain ribbon flowers, you may think it's a simple piece to deal with. In practice, you will encounter some difficulties in how to make flowers with ribbons. Still, it's very rewarding to focus all your energies on preserving this wonderful ornament.Read More